1. Self-training of programs, services and environments.
2. Generation of a free time, and not the reverse.
3. Convenient coherence.
4. Intuition of programs and services, predictability.
5. Giving some tools to the information units for their independent promotion to the user. Creation of the vehicle for the moving and duplication of such tools.
6. Activity and creativity of programs and services. (as opposed to the inertance present when that there should be an event, it is necessary to click for something). A way to this direction, for example - a slide-show.
7. Conscious vertical and multidimensional upbuilding, creation of the superstructures, as distinct from the linear mash-ups.
Read next 7 theses at feedsmoker.com